Warrior Cats Of The Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats Of The Forest

Run free, Run wild! Role-play as your own Warrior cat!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

unfortunate events

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
breezekit

breezekit

unfortunate events Empty
PostSubject: unfortunate events   unfortunate events EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:02 am

breezekit snuck out of camp silently and climed up a tree right beside the ThunderClan border. unfortunatley she didnt relize that the branch she was on loomed over to the ThunderClan side until a hunting patrol was coming her way."oh no!" she whispered almost silently to herself.slowly she climed higher up into a leafer part of the tree.luckily, the patrol didnt notice her. as she padded back to camp wanting to take a nap, a hawk swooped down and grabbed her.its talons were squeezing the life out of her when she manged to slip out of its grasp. she relized as she was falling down that she was on the ThunderClan side. "oh darn" she said as she landed thankfully on a VERY large leaf that helped her slow down. then she landed on the back of a ThunderClan cat that in the hunting patrol."i snuck out of camp laid in the sun on a tree, and then noticed that i was on the ThunderClan side and then i saw you and got out of the tree and tried to go back to camp when i was grabbed by a hawk. i manged to get out of its grasp and plummeted down when my fall was slowed by a large leaf and then i landed on you." she said emarresedly."im sorry" she apoligized."are you mad?"she asked the ThunderClan cat.
Back to top Go down
Skylark

Skylark

unfortunate events Empty
PostSubject: Re: unfortunate events   unfortunate events EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:15 pm

"Very." Skylark purred as she climbed up the tree and grabbed onto Breezekit. "You could have been very, very seriously hurt!" She mewed, eyes round with worry. "Come on, let's go back to camp."
Back to top Go down
http://meadowgreens.bubblelol.com/forum.htm
breezekit

breezekit

unfortunate events Empty
PostSubject: Re: unfortunate events   unfortunate events EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:30 pm

"ok"she said as she padded forward "oww!" she said asshe put her right foot down
Back to top Go down
Skylark

Skylark

unfortunate events Empty
PostSubject: Re: unfortunate events   unfortunate events EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:37 pm

She sighed. "A common day thorn. Let me look." She took Breezekit's paw and pulled the thorn out with a quick fast motion. "Now lick it."
Back to top Go down
http://meadowgreens.bubblelol.com/forum.htm
breezekit

breezekit

unfortunate events Empty
PostSubject: Re: unfortunate events   unfortunate events EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:05 am

breezekit licked her paw vigourusly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

unfortunate events Empty
PostSubject: Re: unfortunate events   unfortunate events Empty

Back to top Go down

unfortunate events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats Of The Forest :: Places Of The Forest. :: WindClan :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: